1) A cost effective method to provide an ultrasonic frequency to
drive the transducers to perform an ultrasonic cleaning application.
2) Directly connect with transducers from provided terminal block.
3) Low weight and simple construction.
4) Provide with time adjustment with potentiometer.
5) Equipped with thermo-overload protection.
6) Long life and high stable output.
General Specifications :
1) Output Power from 100W ~ 600W
2) Input : 220 ~ 230Vac +/- 10%
3) Output Frequency : 10KHz ~ 40KHz ( Factory setting )
4) Over temperature protection
5) Over current protection
6) Over voltage protection
7) Analogue time adjustment from 0 ~ 20 minutes