Ultrasonic Anti-Fouling Device
Ultrasonic have been used for many industrial applications. It use the principle of conversion electrical energy into mechanical energy. The power is delivered through a device call transducers which is driven by a high frequency generator and vibrated in a high frequency. This high frequency vibration will transmit to the hull and hence to prevent the formation of bio-film. Also, ultrasonic frequency provide an cavitation effect under the water. This effect can damage the cell of micro-organism which adhere to the surfaces that submerged into water. Since, the micro-organism and bio-film can provide nutrition to the environment, it encourage algae (seaweed) and barnacles and even sessile to growth and attach the surface of hull. It is the main cause of fouling on your boat hull.
Sonicgy M20 is designed to transmit the ultrasonic frequency to the boat's hull for the purpose to prevent the formation of bio-film and the growth of seaweed, barnacles and sessile.
Power Supply Unit :
- Compact in construction.
- Solid state electronic design principle.
- LED indication on working status.
- Rigid plastic case.
- Over temperature protection.
- Over current protection.
- Power supply unit with fan cooling
- Box size 160 x 160 x 80mm.
- 5 meters transducer cable included.
- 2.5 meters power cable included.
- All cable and connector are IP68 water proof.
Sonic Head :
- Rigid construction with sealed protection.
- Rigid body with corrosion resistant coating.
- IP68 water proof protection.
- Easily mounting method.
- Input : 12VDC / 110Vac / 220Vac
- Output : Max. 20W
- Average current drain ( 0.08A )